Lesson 1 - Grammar - MY FUTURE
Z Studia InformatycznePrzejdź do nawigacjiPrzejdź do wyszukiwania
Grammar - Word building
Look at the examples with suffixes and add two more to the list.
Complete the text adding suffixes to the words in bold:
TEN TIPS FOR A BETTER FUTURE
A guide for young people
- Your priority is educate.
- Your next priority is your independent.
- Find yourself some employ.
- Move out from your parents and find yourself some accommodate.
- Make a list of the things to build your motivate and stick to it.
- Be self-disciplined and remember that effective organise of your time is essential.
- Enroll into a keep fit class to raise your self-esteem and the sense of free.
- Pick up your friends carefully; make sure they show intelligent not ignorant.
- If you are a woman, demand equal treat. If you are a man do the same.
- Think of a form of punish for not keeping up to your required standard.