Lesson 2 - LS, Functions, Pronunciation - ECOLOGY - Page4
Z Studia InformatycznePrzejdź do nawigacjiPrzejdź do wyszukiwania
Page1 Page2 Page3 Page4 Page5 Page6
Now imagine the situations in which you don’t quite understand the people talking to you so you ask them for clarification. What would you say? Choose one of the phrases above.
1. Your teacher tells you about the problems in your essay.
2. Your friend tells you about his complicated family situation.
3. Your girlfriend/boyfriend discussed your holiday plans.
4. Your mother is getting a job in Africa and she’s going away for a year.
5. Your classmate has an idea for the project you’re going to work on together.