Lesson 1 - Grammar - FOOD AND DRINK - Page1
GRAMMAR: used to, would
Do you remember David, Liza’s colleague, who criticised her idea for a holiday (Unit 4 Lesson 2)?
Look at his description now.
|1. He doesn’t travel much.
2. He has a beer belly.
3. He’s a workaholic.
4. He’s balding and clean-shaven.
5. He smokes too much.
6. He doesn’t play any instruments.
7. He drinks too much beer every day.
8. He eats too much red meat.
9. He doesn’t go out much.
10. He hardly ever smiles.
11. He criticizes people all the time.
12. He is worried all the time.